Monday, June 27, 2011

Diabetes Camp

Camp started today and I confess!  I'm a little nervous.  I know it'll get better for me once I hear how his first day went.  But right now?  Too many unknowns for me to relax.

Of course, my fear is nothing like last year when I was simply terrified.  Honestly, I just wanted to hang out with him all day.  Leave my child?  All day?  What?

But a lot has changed in a year.

This morning, I thought about just shoving him out the car window as I drove past!  Hahahaha....

How much God has grown us this year!

(Note:  I'm still not ready for overnight camp!)

2 comments:

Holly said...

So..how did it go?? Hope all was well!! ..it's not overnight, is it?

Hallie Addington said...

I so wish we had day camp here!! So wonderful that you are more comfortable this year!