Monday, January 2, 2012

Another D-Mom

I really don't have anything new to write about today (other than the BG rollercoaster continues.  Ugh)

So...I thought I would introduce you to a new D-Mom.  Well....she's not really new, but she's new to blogging.

Susie is writing at Through Diabetes and Beyond.  Perhaps you read her daughter's blog?  Jess is a 16-year-old type 1 who writes at Faith Injected.

If you don't know them, then goodness!  Pop over and say hi. They are both fabulous!

And selfishly, I'm really excited to read about diabetes from both points of view.

Sometimes diabetes can be such a lonely road....its always a blessing to meet others on this journey.

1 comment:

Susie said...

Tracy, you are the sweetest!!
Thank you for introducing me. I am very new to blogging.. and I'm not sure I really know all of the 'rules' yet, but I'll just plug along here. I am excited to be part of the community. :)
And I love your blog! :)