I am in the funk of funks. It stinks.
(Ironically, Matthew's BS is doing great. Those late-night-highs are getting better and he's really doing great.)
So.....what's my deal?
I think I'm worrying over all the "what ifs" in my life:
- What if Matthew goes high?
- What if we catch a low too late?
- What if Kevin loses his job?
- What if we don't have insurance?
- What if he's denied a pump?
- What if my car finally bites the dust?
- What if Twister stays status quo? (It seems our adorable dog is always in the middle these days. Not well, but not close to death....just sick. It's coming out of both ends again. And it's really tough to know what to do.....the doctors don't know either.)
BUT there is not a thing I can do about any of those "what ifs"......Except pray. Trust God. Try not to get mad at Him. (I was really mad at God yesterday. I know....I'm so dumb sometimes...) Take it one day at a time.
That's what I'm not doing. I keep forgetting to live life one day at a time.Sigh.