- His favorite classmate came over for a playdate. Both the boys had such fun.
- I took Matthew and a neighborhood boy swimming yesterday.
- Matthew is still skyping his friend in Taiwan. (How life has changed since I was a kid.....)
- He was really happy about his first A1C being 7.2
- I knocked out a bunch of things on my to-do list.
- Quiet time was pretty good. I'm getting back on track with my bible reading plan and that feels good.
- Got some school forms filled out. (I've decided to not homeschool math any longer, so I got Matthew signed up for the additional class.)
- Oh! And of course, our first 3-month check-up went great!
Matthew's Blood Sugar
- He's had great numbers, except for these crazy spikes at night. We discussed it at the doctor appointment and made some changes. Last night was better. Great, in fact. Hopefully it wasn't just a freaky good night and we actually fixed it! : )
- Matthew did have a couple lows this week, but all were explained and were easily treated.
Now we're gearing up for a busy week of VBS. Between the extra activity and snacks, it should be an adventure!