- His friend,Garrett, spent Tuesday with us and ended up sleeping over as well. (His sweet mom had a migraine, so we had to help!) The boys had a blast!
- Had fun celebrating Kevin's birthday yesterday
- Ummm.....I accomplished very little, thanks to my cold. I did manage to clean the house a little.
- Got on the treadmill.....once.
- Oh, I was pretty good with my quiet time this week. Yea!
Matthew's Blood Sugar
- We had a couple of strange numbers, where Matthew went high for no apparent reason. Not sure what that was about, but he's doing okay now.
- Only two lows this week. One was just after swimming and it wasn't too bad.
- We ate out for lunch and dinner on Kevin's birthday AND had cupcakes to celebrate. Matthew went high after lunch (totally weird because we've had Subway several times since diagnosis) but after a little correction, he went down nicely. All other numbers were great.
- One bummer....Matthew had the most shots ever on Kevin's birthday---7 in one day! But get this---not one complaint!
Gotta love that kid!