Monday, May 3, 2010

First Night Correction

Matthew bounced back up to 292 last night, so we had to do our first nighttime correction. Giving Matthew extra insulin at night is a very scary thing, but we checked him often and he came down to a nice number 4 hours later. Believe it or not, Matthew never even woke up during the shot.

Hopefully today will be better.



On another note, I have a secret to tell you. There's a new love in my life.

It's this little jar right here that keeps Matthew alive.

Yes, I think I'm in love......

4 comments:

AjsMommy82 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AjsMommy82 said...

I love NovoLog too!!!
I hear you, those middle of the night corrections are terrifying!

:)

traveller said...

Btw, I'm "NomadIvy" on the CWD forums...

traveller said...

As my daughter says, "Mommy I hate the shots, but I love the insulin."