- Had several playdates this week
- Went swimming
- We went to see the IMAX movie Adrenaline Rush. Wow!
- Great quiet time this week
- Got a walk in (foot still sore, but much better)
- Enjoyed Matthew's playdates because I got to catch up with my friends
- The Lantus split seems to be working. It's hard to tell because of all his activity this week, but either way, he didn't have those big highs at night. Thank you, Lord!
- He had only ONE low this week (62) and caught it. Poor guy, it was a bad one and he felt terrible. It took a while to get him up, but he handled it well.
- And.......we tackled belgian waffles this week. Matthew did GREAT!
This week's big adventure----I hope to conquer lasagna! Wish me luck.