- Recognized at school for achieving high honor roll this year
- Selected as Model Student of the Year for Science
- Went roller skating at the 3rd grade party and had a blast (sure dropped his sugar, though...)
- Looking back over his log, Matthew had good BS (blood sugar) all week. He did have 4 lows and most were related to exercise. Guess I need to work on that trend.....
- I had my daily quiet time.
- I got on the treadmill 3 times this week.
- I did take a couple of naps. : )
- I finished a long insurance/pharmacy battle over getting more test strips. Dealing with diabetes is bad enough, but having the headache of all the extra insurance stuff is pretty rough, too. Sadly, I'm afraid both are never-ending......
But overall we had a great week!