Here's a fast and furious update.
- Good quiet time
- Playdates with friends
- Got Matthew to his yearly doctor's appointment (went great!)
- Several moms have signed up for the prayer partner list. (We even have a college student who wants to be involved. How cool is that?!) There is still time to sign up if you would like. Click here for more information. I think I'll let people sign up for the next couple weeks since people are away taking last minute vacations. I'll still start pairing up people in the next couple days and get that info out.
- Oh! And I turned a pretty fushia color after an afternoon at the pool. (Too bad fushia isn't in fashion.)
- Had fun with friends (despite being grounded from all electronics. Boy he hates that! I've got to remember how well this punishment works!)
- Caught a couple lows and knew how to treat them! Woo Hoo!
- It looks like we're figuring out the late-night highs. They are much better. He still went pretty high the other night, but I'm making adjustments again. The next couple of nights will be interesting to watch. I will keep you posted.
That's it! Now get off the computer and go have some fun! : )