Friday, June 24, 2011

V-B-S Equals F-U-N!

VBS was a huge success.  Of course, we're totally exhausted, but it was great!

Matthew's BG was good, for the most part.  Until today that is....

The kiddos had popsicles for snack time.  Yes, I was smart enough to visit the kitchen and check out the carb count.  But....

I was in such a hurry that I failed to look at the serving size.  Bad move!  I gave too much insulin!

Thankfully, I caught the mistake before he went low.  Glad God helped me out on that one.  : )

Matthew was on a the blue team.  Here's a picture of him with his pal, Garrett.  And yes, their hair is blue!



2 comments:

Holly said...

Love the blue hair!! Glad you caught the mistake before he went l-o-w!! God is good! : ) Holly

Unknown said...

:) He looks like he is having a fantastic time in this pic!