Saturday, May 8, 2010

I Need A Big Favor

Many of you know about the big TCBY contest, but for those of you who don't, we really need your help!

My husband, Kevin, is a finalist in a competition to win his own TCBY store! He made a great video with Matthew outlining the reasons they should get their own store. It's now been narrowed down to the top 10 and they will narrow it down to the top 5 based on voting.

That means we need your help, sweet friends!

If you would please log on, watch the video (we're the video in Texas!) and vote it would mean so much to us. FYI....you do need to register and then log in before you can actually vote. A couple steps, I know, but we sure would appreciate it! Here is the link. Voting ends on Monday.

One last thing, if you know anyone who might be willing to vote for us, please pass this on! At this point, it's just a popularity contest and we're such nerds....we need all the help we can get!

Thank you so much!!!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Hi Tracy,

I just stumbled onto your blog from another (Meri's, I think), and I see that you're in the metroplex too. My daughter was dx at 12 months (she 2 1/2 now). Do you mind if I add your blog to my list?

Which endo do you go to? We're at Children's in Dallas.

Joanne said...

We're pretty much right in between Cook's and Children's so either could work for us. We're thinking about leaving Children's because we're not all that happy with them. Who do you see at Cook's?