Friday, May 21, 2010

Weekly Wrap-Up

It's been a quiet week for us. Here are some highlights:

Matthew:

  • Finished up the school year and is now a 4th grader.
  • Good BS this week. Looking back over Matthew's log, he's still stuck in a low pattern. I'm continuing to adjust ratios.

Tracy:

  • My parents are here visiting and the house is clean. Two things to be excited about! Woo Hoo!
  • Had my daily quiet time.
  • Confession: I didn't get on the treadmill once this week. My plan is to sign up for another 5K that takes place in December. And guess what?! Matthew wants to run with me!! We're going to have a blast doing it together!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AWESOME on many fronts - clean house, sweet!, quiet time, awesome, and signing up for the 5K!!! WAHOO. You guys will have so much fun training for it!

Way to go. I love the pic of you and Matthew btw. Have a great w/e.